Fable - The Lost Chapters

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15" 2.16 CD2 - 2g ram - 120 HD • WD 320GIG External • Wacom Intuos3 6x8 Pen Tab • Ipod Touch 2g
Hey Everyone,
Anyone else get Fable for Mac? What are your impressions?

Just started...
I have it running @ 1400x900
anti-2x
everything else is Medium.

All is running good, was a little skeptical about it running smoothly. But surprisingly it very nice. I never played the game on the original xbox, so Im new to the Fable adventure. I recently heard that Fable 2 will likely be released for the holidays... I hope so. This game is amazing.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro Unibody
Hey Everyone,
Anyone else get Fable for Mac? What are your impressions?

Just started...
I have it running @ 1400x900
anti-2x
everything else is Medium.

All is running good, was a little skeptical about it running smoothly. But surprisingly it very nice. I never played the game on the original xbox, so Im new to the Fable adventure. I recently heard that Fable 2 will likely be released for the holidays... I hope so. This game is amazing.

Fable 2 is already out. :)

OP
eturnal
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15" 2.16 CD2 - 2g ram - 120 HD • WD 320GIG External • Wacom Intuos3 6x8 Pen Tab • Ipod Touch 2g
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro Unibody
Xbox 360, it was just released. You will not see it for Mac or PC or a little while yet, definitely not this holiday season.

OP
eturnal
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Atleast its out for the Xbox360 . . .

Xbox 360, it was just released. You will not see it for Mac or PC or a little while yet, definitely not this holiday season.

It would be nice if Fable 2 came to Mac. Dont see why they wouldnt. Microsoft is taking a beating in sales, and Vista isnt looking to hot right now. They could make some extra cash if they did. Can only wish for now . . . . .

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro Unibody
It might, but it will take awhile. You have to remember that there is still XP, and all games still run on XP. Plus look at Fable, the original was released in 2004, with the Mac port coming out in 2008 .... takes a while usually.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.