Show us your iPhone/iPod Touch home screen!

Reaction score
These are mine, just plain and simple, while traveling abroad:
photo-1.jpg

photo.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
I like it stock pretty much. There will be more applications in the future, but I love the basic stock look. I do have a login picture though but otherwise very stock. Notice the Cingular instead of AT&T. That is for real. Very old Sim and still works and still says Cingular. Not Jailbroken or Unlocked. Bought it used from a iPhone/Apple hater and popped in my Sim. Worked great ever since.

(outdated link removed)

Click for full size - Uploaded with plasq's Skitch

(outdated link removed)

Click for full size - Uploaded with plasq's Skitch

IM+ is a Adium like IM client that does it all. Love it so far. Cost me $.99 on sale at Apps Store! :D

Last edited:
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
^^ The previous owner must have unlocked it or your SIM most likely wouldn't work.

Here's my latest Springboard theme I pulled right off of Cydia. It would probably look better overall if I had a white iPhone, but I really like the simplicity and the icons.

IMG_0001.png

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
^^ The previous owner must have unlocked it or your SIM most likely wouldn't work.

Not true. All iPhone 3G's will work with a Pay As You Go Sim. Only condition is the phone is activated first. If you buy any used iPhone 3G since it's already has been used and activated, you can just pop in any AT&T Sim (Pay As You Go also) and it works. Only reason I am even saying this is I don't want to be included in the jailbreaking unlocking crowd as I am against it. I talked to
AT&T and they said it was fine but I would have to purchase a used iPhone 3G which I did.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
 MacBook 13inch, 2.1Ghz, Leopard 10.5.6, 4gb ram, 320 gb 5400rpm hdd, Intel GMA X3100
cydia works with iphone 3g right?

Reaction score
cydia works with iphone 3g right?

it does =)

I was on cydia, looking on themes to SBSettings, one theme "Glass Themes" looked nice, but that guy used a really nice theme for his iPhone, I wonder what that theme is called, anyone got a clue =)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
^^ if yuou're asking about my theme, it's called Umicon. I've actually already changed it recently. I found a bunch of themes on some websites, but you have to download them on your computer then load them onto your phone with an SSH connection.

Right now I'm just running the standard iPhone app, but I removed the dock background and the app titles from the spring board, so it's just the icons with no words underbeith them on a black background. It looks surprisingly good and very clean. I can post a pic later, but you can easily do this yourself in Winerboard.

Not true. All iPhone 3G's will work with a Pay As You Go Sim. Only condition is the phone is activated first. If you buy any used iPhone 3G since it's already has been used and activated, you can just pop in any AT&T Sim (Pay As You Go also) and it works. Only reason I am even saying this is I don't want to be included in the jailbreaking unlocking crowd as I am against it. I talked to
AT&T and they said it was fine but I would have to purchase a used iPhone 3G which I did.

Ok. I was under the impression that they are still "locked" to the SIM they come with and just popping in another SIM wouldn't work.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP Unibody 2.53Ghz 4GB RAM 250GB HD,VERIZON iPhone 4,SIG P238 ,iPad,6th Gen iPod NANO
here's mine 5 rows
RSS wifi logo
hacked carrier

(outdated link removed)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13.3 inch Macbook(Late 2006) /Intel Core Duo 2 / 1.83 Ghz / 160 GB HDD / 1 GB RAM
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
-->
Pretty basic stuff here....

IMG_0009.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" i7 iMac 2.8 Ghz, 1TB, 8GB RAM | 13" MBP 2.53Ghz 320GB HD, 4G RAM | iPad 2 64GB+3G *WHITE*
new and updated

photo.jpg

Reaction score
Quite simple really. And I must say that I prefer the sleek look of iPhone without jailbreaking it and adding other wallpapers, to be honest some of them look a little tacky!

photo1.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo4.jpg

Attachments

• photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 84
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Pro 2017 3GHz 10-core 128GB RAM MacBook Pro 13-inch 2.3GHz i5 16GB RAM
My 3 top screens currently. Have not decided yet which App is best to access remote files....

IMG_0051.jpg

IMG_0052.jpg

IMG_0053.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
i can make my themes and sounds....my home screen and battery screen.....

homescreen...then

Picasa Web Albums - John

Picasa Web Albums - John

(outdated links removed)

battery....
let me know what you think.......
there some sweet ones on here....

Last edited:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.