Entourage Time off by 1 hour

Reaction score
hey all,just a question my Entourage Email time stamp is still off by 1 hour buy my Mac time is correct? any idea? im using OFFICE 2008

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac 2.66 GHz... Running 10.5.7
Most would think that the place to set all of this would be the Date & Time pane in System Preferences. That's where the time zone is set and that's also where you can choose to show time with seconds, show AM/PM and set the clock to 24-hour format, etc.

However, setting the preferences in the Date & Time pane of System Preferences solves the problem of what to show in your menu bar but not what you show in Entourage. You can fix the Entourage time in the International pane in System Preferences.

In the International section of System Preferences look under the Formats tab and you'll find a section for formatting times. Click on the customize button and there is where you can fix your problem.

I hope I helped.

Reaction score
Where exactly do you see International in System Preferences? I see no such section in Snow Leopard. I was having the same problem with Entourage. I seem to have fixed it by going into Entourage Preferences>Calendar and changing the default time zone that was listed. It was set to the correct setting but I changed it and saved, then changed it back to the original setting and saved again and voila, the times are right on received emails now.

Still curious about this International section of System Prefs though.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini (Late 2014) 2.6GHz Intel Core i5 Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3
The name was changed to Language & Text

Reaction score
change the correct zone to incorrect, change back, restart entourage

<snip> I seem to have fixed it by going into Entourage Preferences>Calendar and changing the default time zone that was listed. It was set to the correct setting but I changed it and saved, then changed it back to the original setting and saved again and voila, the times are right on received emails now.

This worked for me. I changed the zone to an incorrect zone, saved it back to the correct zone, restarted entourage, and it worked.

Tested with a before and after email, all is well. thanks, leaving this to help others.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.