Scratched iBook case!

B

brelyt

I have a 14" iBook and I was super anal and paranoid about scratching the top case behind the LCD screen. But I found this awsome cover thing that looks totally awesome on my iBook and protects it. I just had to share this website because it took me forever to find something that I would want and trust to put on to my iBook. But here is the website and I love this thing!

www.MacStyles.com

OP
I

iDVFH.

brelyt said:
I have a 14" iBook and I was super anal and paranoid about scratching the top case behind the LCD screen. But I found this awsome cover thing that looks totally awesome on my iBook and protects it. I just had to share this website because it took me forever to find something that I would want and trust to put on to my iBook. But here is the website and I love this thing!

www.MacStyles.com

I totally understand your concern for finish of the iBook cause I had some concerns myself, but my laptop were in instances when they should have been scratched but it wasn't the finish was still protected. Apple did a terrific job when they redesigned their computers. The older iBooks and eMacs with colors had to go! lol. They were hideous. lol

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.