Best Wallpaper sites

Reaction score
I don't know if such a thread has been made before as I'm new here but wanted to get a list of everyone's favourites wallpaper sites!

Mine's gotta' be - skins.be ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.0ghz Core Duo 1 Gig Ram 80Gig HD, iMac 2.4ghz Core 2 Duo 1gig RAM 320gig HD
I personally like interfacelift.com

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac 2.66 GHz... Running 10.5.7
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro Unibody
My last few have come from the MacThemes Forum. They also have a ton of great icons and other little interface hacks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 20" iMac
I'd go with interfacelift too. Lotsa awesome HD quality wallpapers in just about any size for your com screen.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro Unibody
I'd go with interfacelift too. Lotsa awesome HD quality wallpapers in just about any size for your com screen.

I used to really like them, but haven't been diggin' most of the newer stuff on there lately. To each their own. :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.0ghz Core Duo 1 Gig Ram 80Gig HD, iMac 2.4ghz Core 2 Duo 1gig RAM 320gig HD
I used to really like them, but haven't been diggin' most of the newer stuff on there lately. To each their own. :)

That is the main problem. I have been through all the wallpapers and pulled out maybe a dozen that I like, but the new ones are not great.

started out a collection nicely though :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
nMP 6-core/32Gb/D700/512Gb: rMBP 15" 2.3GHz/16Gb/512Gb: iPhone 6 128Gb: iPad Air 2 128Gb: NEC PA322U
I suggest what kylen721 said. That site is also great for other things like icon's for your dock, themes and more.

My personal favorite is opacity.us - Abandoned Photography and Urban Exploration. Great HDR photos there. :)

Extras (Wallpapers, Misc Photographs) : opacity.us

Also, if you like, check out my Flickr photostream for some nice photos. :)

|
|
V

Awesome web site! I love looking at Urban Explorer websites, I think it's amazing looking inside through old hospitals etc.

Got an abandoned mental hospital just up the road from me, got a few pics of the outside but never 'checked-in'! :D

On topic, I personally like interfacelift for wallpaper - until now that is!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac 2.66 GHz... Running 10.5.7
Got an abandoned mental hospital just up the road from me, got a few pics of the outside but never 'checked-in'! :D

Future ref.: Mental Hospital, the proper word is asylum

:):D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
nMP 6-core/32Gb/D700/512Gb: rMBP 15" 2.3GHz/16Gb/512Gb: iPhone 6 128Gb: iPad Air 2 128Gb: NEC PA322U
Very true, thanks for the correction!

Over here they're often called hospitals and sadly I call them by that as second nature!

BTW, seen a few pics of Denver's asylum on there. Set as wallpaper already, don't know if you seen the movie 'Session 9' but it was based there. Don't want to go too off-topic here, but if you haven't get a copy of Amazon!

Reaction score
Whether you like the website or not 4chan has an amazing wallpaper section. I have over 350 wallpapers on my external hd just from 4chan alone.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro Unibody
Whether you like the website or not 4chan has an amazing wallpaper section. I have over 350 wallpapers on my external hd just from 4chan alone.

Really? I wouldn't have ever thought of 4chan being a good wallpaper site. I will have to check it out later. Thanks for the tip!

:)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.