iTunes - displaying it in a cool way?

Reaction score
Hey people I am a new Mac user - just got an imac...still getting used to it. Especially on Windows I was a big Winamp fan, the way it had so many skin and could be viewed in different sizes etc

With iTunes is there a cool widget or a cool way it can be minimized but always on display? Know what I mean? Like sitting across the screen on the bottom or something or in a neat corner?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro Unibody
<CTRL><APPLE><Z> or go to Window-> Zoom which is the same thing. Makes a little mini player.

OP
H
Reaction score
Thanks that is cool but it's not that cool - any other types of skins or good mp3 players like Winamp you can get for Mac?

Thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro Unibody
iTunes can be skinned, but it isn't as easy as Winamp, you can check out the MacThemes forums for info on doing that.

OR you could install Fink and then use the Beep-Media-Player which is a direct clone of XMMS, which was a direct clone of WinAmp.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro Intel Core Duo, ProTools HD, Digi 192
There's a bunch of little remote apps on the apple website, in downloads. I don't have one but i've seen some really cool ones

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro Unibody
There's a bunch of little remote apps on the apple website, in downloads. I don't have one but i've seen some really cool ones

Oh yeah, I forgot about those, good call! One of the more popular ones is GimmeSomeTune.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.