getting a macbook for my brother

Reaction score
he is in a film and music degree, and we are big users of cubase and programs like that and we figured macs are much better for music and film so its a no-brainer.

however (rather stupidly) my brother is adamant he still wants to play his games, like the witcher and oblivion.

im just wondering do most games work on mac? and if not are there EASY workarounds (don't want to mess around with anything fiddly. to get them running for example.)

if he doesn't want one because he wants to play two games then he deserved not to have one but still i had to ask ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro Unibody
Well, you can always run bootcamp and install Windows on the Mac to run games that way.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro Unibody
Personally I have never done it, but I haven't heard of too many problems. As far as I know the bootcamp installer walks you through the whole process so it should be fairly pain free.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.