That darn iPod!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac 2.66 GHz... Running 10.5.7
Boy, do I hate my iPod nano! The click wheel has to be the worst thing ever- I can never get exactly where I want. The darn thing even got me in trouble when doing my homework earlier- I had my iPod connected to my stereo, playing slightly loud. My father told me to turn it down a bit, but, when I tried turning down it just goes to maximum! I love having all my music in my pocket, and really do not want to continue with this sensitive thing. So, iPod Touch. Worth it, or is it just as darn sensitive?

Thanks for help.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM MacBook, 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
I have the iPod Nano, and it's not sensitive like you say it is. You must be jerking it pretty roughly. But, I guess if you're that impatient, you'd want the iPod Touch and let me say, I want it too.

It's very good, and it has no scroll wheel, so if I read correctly it can't really be sensitive. So no, you should have no trouble with that. Plus, it would be good to know you have the most recent iPod technology.

Reaction score
Boy, do I hate my iPod nano! The click wheel has to be the worst thing ever- I can never get exactly where I want. The darn thing even got me in trouble when doing my homework earlier- I had my iPod connected to my stereo, playing slightly loud. My father told me to turn it down a bit, but, when I tried turning down it just goes to maximum! I love having all my music in my pocket, and really do not want to continue with this sensitive thing. So, iPod Touch. Worth it, or is it just as darn sensitive?

Thanks for help.

The click wheel is a bit sensitive, especially on the new nano. The trick would be to go soft and easy on it, and you will get the hang of it. Just be sure that your stereo supports new ipods. I bought my new itouch only to find out i have to get a new one for the touch. lucky for the the docking station i have has a USB port, and an AUX port, so it didn't really affect me.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.