Best LCD monitor for under $400

Reaction score
I have a cheap monitor and I need to upgrade. I'd like the best I can get for under $400. I do graphic design and web design and would love an Apple monitor, but can't afford it.

Dell Ultrasharp 2208WFP? Viewsonic VP2250WB?

Thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4ghz MacBook Aluminum/ 16GB IPod Touch :D
Hey! I am in the market for a LCD Monitor also. I was thinking the HP w2207 22"

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White Macbook 2.16
Recently purchased the Samsung SyncMaster 2253BW for about $300 shipped. It's a 22" and I love it, great monitor for the price. It's a great monitor for the price, only has RGB and VGA input tho, so it will only work for a monitor.

Great monitor tho, I looked at both the Dell and Viewsonic, and if I were to choose from those two, I'd go with the Dell, read a lot of good things about it.

I would love to have gotten an Apple monitor as well, but like you said just can't afford them. It's too bad, I definitely would like to get one for my next monitor, saw the 30" in the Apple Store, it's just brilliant.

Good luck.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 14gb ram 24" LED Cd & 23" Cd
I just bought a 23" apple cinema display used from that auction site for $405 plus shipping :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White Macbook 2.16
I just bought a 23" apple cinema display used from that auction site for $405 plus shipping :)

Great deal, is the monitor brand new or opened? Either way if it's in good shape it's a good deal, lucky....lucky....

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.