Problem with SPACES

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro Intel Core Duo, ProTools HD, Digi 192
Hey all
My roommate just got a new macbook last week (amazing :Cool:) and i was explaining all the cool stuff macs can do, spaces being one of them. For some reason the spaces will not switch no matter what command i set it to. I would like to set it to "Apple Arrow". I was assuming the command was already set for another use on the computer from the default settings, but couldn't find out what it was. If any one could help i would appreciate it.
Thanks,
Jmurr

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black 2.2 GHz C2D, 4GB RAM, 160GB HD, Super Drive
Hey all
My roommate just got a new macbook last week (amazing :Cool:) and i was explaining all the cool stuff macs can do, spaces being one of them. For some reason the spaces will not switch no matter what command i set it to. I would like to set it to "Apple Arrow". I was assuming the command was already set for another use on the computer from the default settings, but couldn't find out what it was. If any one could help i would appreciate it.
Thanks,
Jmurr

Do you have expose enabled?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.