Just Got The Neww Macbook For Free!!!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MAC BOOK 13in
i just got the new macbook for free form apple because my apple laptop was cracking. the new one im getting is aluminum. 13.3 120 gd hard drive and 2gb memory. :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.14ghz || 120GB || IPHONE 3G 8GB JBken 4GB RAM || <3
That sounds really unlikely?

Can you give us some more detail? Cause I might just manage to get some "natural" cracks into my macbook ;)

OP
J
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MAC BOOK 13in
well i ship it in with cracks all over it not from me and i told them to replace the whole thing they replace one part of it same thing again and they forgot this one little crack and they gave me a new.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.0 uni
They would send another white as a replacement, sorry dont think it happened:(

OP
J
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MAC BOOK 13in
no because i had problems with the white one they said they give me the aluminum but dont believe me ur just jealous

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I don't believe it either. I am sure I am not alone.

Cracks in the case is a known issue with the Macbooks and Apple would go no further than just replace the casing. They would not give you a new make/model unless you had the same issue SEVERAL times.

Got me interested though...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
To borrow from a popular Internet meme, pics or it didn't happen.

If this turns out to be real, I've got some cracks in my Macbook I'm totally getting checked out by Apple (I should probably get those checked out anyway)

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
This is the first case of me hearing something like this. Usually, you'd have to have a lemon on your hands for Apple to do this.

I had cracks in my Macbook back in April 2008, got it repaired. As of now, I'm having it sent in for a second time to have the cracks repaired and have the fan checked out. There was no mention a replacement each time.

I just don't understand how your case of cracks is any different from anybody else who only just have the top keyboard casing replaced.

*baffled*

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.0 uni
no because i had problems with the white one they said they give me the aluminum but dont believe me ur just jealous

Jealous of what, I have 2 Macbook Airs, and a 2.4 alum Macbook and building a custom order MB and MBP... yea i am jealous.... I call BS:)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.0 uni
I have had defective MBP, it was smoking, I got a replacement, with all the white books they have, that is what they would send, or just fix the case...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Might as well close this thread, unless he could show some proof, pictures, receipt, invoice...etc...

I wish this were true, although I did get something like this with my Blackberry. I got my Pearl replaced 4 times through warranty, and the 5th time, I requested a BlackBerry curve....and I got it ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
933 Mhz Powermac Quicksilver,1.5GB RAM, OSX 10.5, Tangerine 300MHz Clamshell, OS 9.2
Yeah close it. Just sounds like a kid faking.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.