Address Book question - maybe a little dumb

Reaction score
I'm trying to print out some address labels from Address Book and am confused by the Avery Standard sizing.

My labels are 99.1x38.1 but I can't find the Avery Standard equivalent... Avery isn't a format i'm familiar with

Can anyone help? A dumb question I know :)

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Check out the Avery site for templates:

Templates & Software | Avery

Avery labels are business and home standard. Normally they can be purchased from suppliers - (Office Depot, Staples, etc). You feed them into your printer by the sheet. The template helps to create the label in the proper size and format. Programs such as Microsoft Word, iWorks Pages, Open Office, all support Avery.

If you don't need anything that sophisticated then you'll just have to more or less figure out the format by trial and error.

Regards.

OP
D
Reaction score
Check out the Avery site for templates:

Templates & Software | Avery

Avery labels are business and home standard. Normally they can be purchased from suppliers - (Office Depot, Staples, etc). You feed them into your printer by the sheet. The template helps to create the label in the proper size and format. Programs such as Microsoft Word, iWorks Pages, Open Office, all support Avery.

If you don't need anything that sophisticated then you'll just have to more or less figure out the format by trial and error.

Regards.

Thanks

All sorted now

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air | iPad | iPhone | iPod Classic | iPod Shuffle | no more money
Huh, I didn't know that Address Book could print labels - that would have probably saved me a few minutes as I hunted for an avery template (to suit my label sizes) for Pages...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac: 5K 27” (2020), 3.3 GHz, 32Gb RAM. iPad2, iPad mini4, iPhone 13 Mini, Apple Watch SE

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.