Syncing photos to iPhone 3G

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
nMP 6-core/32Gb/D700/512Gb: rMBP 15" 2.3GHz/16Gb/512Gb: iPhone 6 128Gb: iPad Air 2 128Gb: NEC PA322U
Hey all,

I recently picked up a iPhone 3G and moving from a HTC Touch Cruise this thing blows me away.

I watched the apple Keynote when it was released months ago and wanted one right away - but I waited till it came out on Pay-As-You-Go as I didn't want a contract or jailbroken one off eBay.

Anyway, I've got all 10.5Gb of tunes on it and a few apps etc so I have 3.6Gb free. I would like to put some of my photos on it, however all my pics are shot on large round, so weigh about - 4/5Mb per pic.

So, is there anyway to automatically resize them to say 2MP automatically as they sync or would I need to do a batch resize process in Photoshop and save the lower res ones elsewhere?

It's just its pointless wasting so much space when they will mainly be viewed on a fit-to-screen mode. If you do not understand what I'm going on about please say and I'll try to clarify it a bit better. :Confused:

Del

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 2xQuad core 2.8GHZ
It's just its pointless wasting so much space when they will mainly be viewed on a fit-to-screen mode.

you answered it yourself

OP
M
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
nMP 6-core/32Gb/D700/512Gb: rMBP 15" 2.3GHz/16Gb/512Gb: iPhone 6 128Gb: iPad Air 2 128Gb: NEC PA322U
Hi Del,

Sorry mate, I don't get you? Do you mean iTunes will resize them so they will automatically just fit to the screen res during sync?

Maybe I'm just not with it tonight?! :Confused:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminum iMac 2.8GHz
Sorry mate, I don't get you? Do you mean iTunes will resize them so they will automatically just fit to the screen res during sync?
Yes, iTunes will automatically resize them for the iPhone upon syncing them. The resulting space taken up by a photo is quite small in comparison to the originals.

OP
M
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Awesome! :Cool:

Thank you very much for clarifying that for me!

Reaction score
I have a question regarding to this as well, I just picked up my iPhone 3G 2 weeks ago, I need to know how to upload photo from iPhone to my computer? please help

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.