Drawing tablets!

Reaction score
Hey guys,(and girls)

I'm currently in an Industrial Design program at my college, and was thinking of getting myself a drawing tablet.

are they really worth it??
I heard the company WACOM was pretty much the leader in the field.

Any other suggestions or comments??
Please let me know!
Cheers.

Jay

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro|MacBooks|iPhones|iPods|iPad
great name by the way!

anyway, i am a graphic designer and it changed my life when i got my first tablet! i am serious, it opens up a new world to the user when it comes to drawing. Wacom is the leader and they make great products. i started with a graphire and have since graduated to an intous. get as large as you can afford, you will not be disappointed.

Jay

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
Depends on what size you are comfortable drawing at. I tend to draw really small so I use a small Wacom intuos2 tablet.

They come in different sizes and what not but of course that always comes with a price tag as well.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 2.4GHz 320GB 4GB Ram ATI Radeon HD 2600 PRO with 256MB memory
I started with a Graphire and it was a great paperweight. Never used the thing. Bought an Intuos and cannot live without it. My advice is to buy as good as you can afford. It really makes a huge difference.

OP
J
Reaction score
Awesome !
Thanks guys, Hopefully "Santa " will be good to me this year ..lol...hahaha

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.