My mac is stopping completely

Reaction score
When I go to the login screen it takes a long time to get to it because it is like my computer freezes. Help please.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac 2.66 GHz... Running 10.5.7
When I go to the login screen it takes a long time to get to it because it is like my computer freezes. Help please.

Well, tell us exactly (or at least your best estimate) of how long it takes, what the screen looks like (is it just the starry background, or the normal login not responding, etc.), is there the spinning beach ball of death, or what? I don't want to sound like I'm bashing you, I am one of those least likely to bash you. Seeing as you are new here, this is a great tip: give us specifics. We can't just help you off of "it takes a long time" or "it's like my computer freezes". Generally. Always give specifics, please.

OP
Cyler94
Reaction score
Beach ball, It's just blue and then after like three minutes it goes to the login.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.