My mac is on its way!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.1 Ghz 4GB RAM 120GB HDD, iPod Touch 16GB, iPod Shuffle 1GB, BB 8130
As I've said in PM to some people and in the buy/sell forum, I was looking for a MacBook Pro to replace my desktop that my dad is taking to work. I really wanted the 15" screen and I loved the look of it. I started asking my dad to front me the money to buy one, considering I've finally got a job (turning 15) and I'm making a decent amount of money. He told me tuns of excuses how I should be saving for a car and then he got really mad at me. My dad is a very calm person, and that is the first time I've ever heard him yell... it was pathetic. He was trying extremely hard to make him seem like he was poor and couldn't front me the money LOL! He even used the "I NEED TO PUT FOOD ON THE TABLE!"

That being said, he told me today that he ordered me the MacBook 13", white, refurbished for $899 along with an InCase, Apple Remote and DVI adapter. Its currently in Alberta and the incase and stuff are in Toronto. It should arrive tomorrow or Tuesday!!!!

Now heres the bad part... I'm only allowed opening it and checking if theres any dead pixels, and then I must put it back in the box and give it to him until my birthday, November 22. He says its a birthday gift and he wants to make sure its not a lemon.

I think if I push hard enough though, he'll let me keep it!!! :D

I'm so happy right now.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15.4" Macbook Pro, 2.8GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB DDR3, 128GB SSD Drive, NVIDIA GeForce 9400M+9600M GT
Congratulations. My Macbook pro doesn't arrive until the 12th of November! So it will be a waiting game for me as well.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20" 2.6 Ghz, Ipod 1G, 3G, Nano 3G, Touch 1G, Apple TV 160GB
Congrats!

Congratulations Andy and Happy early Birthday! :)

OP
Andy348
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.1 Ghz 4GB RAM 120GB HDD, iPod Touch 16GB, iPod Shuffle 1GB, BB 8130
Congratulations Andy and Happy early Birthday! :)

Thanks very much.

I'm writing on my new MB but sadly I'll need to put this back in the box this afternoon =[

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.