wireless question

Reaction score
is there a way to lock my network so it automatically chooses my internet network when im at home? and how do i lock my network so other people can't pick up my internet connection?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook White 2.0 GHz 320GB HD 2GB RAM PowerMac G4 Quicksilver 733MHz 80GB HD iPhone 3G 16GB Black
is there a way to lock my network so it automatically chooses my internet network when im at home? and how do i lock my network so other people can't pick up my internet connection?

Yes, what kind of router do you have?
If you have an apple router then open Finder on your mac, press the "go" menu, then utilites, then airport utility. From there it is fairly simple. Let me know if that works.

OP
H
Reaction score
the wireless router is conected to a pc up stairs, i just get kind of tired when i have to go to the top of the screen and choose my wireless network because it goes on a different source

Reaction score
the wireless router is conected to a pc up stairs, i just get kind of tired when i have to go to the top of the screen and choose my wireless network because it goes on a different source

LOL. that's just lazy, but under your internet settings you can set it your network to be a trusted network and it will ask you if u want to always connect to your trusted network and then it will always connect to that network.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.