Getting mac Monday!

I

irishllama

YAY im getting my iBook monday at teh apple store in mall of milenia (orlando ,fl)

After i get it, ill will post pic's... for no reason!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
congratulations, cant wait to see the pics.:mac:
and welcome to the forums.

OP
S

s1create

Ive fitted plenty of bits to laptops and all you have to do is remember were everything goes and do it slowly untill you know what you are doing. That is if you are a handy person, if you have 2 left hands dont do it. Opening your case will void the waranty as far as I know so it would be wise to let apple to do it.

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
Congrats on your new system

OP
X

xthisisRomancex

s1create said:
Ive fitted plenty of bits to laptops and all you have to do is remember were everything goes and do it slowly untill you know what you are doing. That is if you are a handy person, if you have 2 left hands dont do it. Opening your case will void the waranty as far as I know so it would be wise to let apple to do it.

actauly on the apple notebook butting ram into it dosnt casue the waranty to go bad. You deo not "open the case" all it consist of is taking of teh keyboard then moving airport and the ram sheild thing and your there basicly.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.