Safari

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2.53ghz MBP
how do i set it so when i type in something say google for instance and i just put enter its puts in .com for me automatically

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Core Duo 20", iBook G4, iPhone 8GB :)
You can do that by default. If you type in apple in the address bar and hit enter, it will take you to apple.com. If you type in apple/iphone, it will take you to apple.com/iphone. Is that what you wanted?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15.4" Macbook Pro, 2.8GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB DDR3, 128GB SSD Drive, NVIDIA GeForce 9400M+9600M GT
Also check out Camino, its a nifty browser which renders pages fast.

Here are some of its features you might find useful Camino. Features

OP
MGufman
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2.53ghz MBP
it doesn't do it for me sometimes it takes me to optimum online (my isp) and it says domain not found

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 17" Glossy 2.16 gHz/2gig/320g
So far I like safari (although I use Firefox for my college classes...requires either IE 7.0 or Firefox...). My only question/complaint is this: does safari have a drop down arrow to show recent websites visited? I find myself always triple clicking in the address bar and just typing the new address.

Reaction score
Just click on the icon at the left side of the address. That will highlight the entire current address. Then just start keying the first couple of letters of the address you're looking for.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.