Die Cut Stickers

Reaction score
Not sure if this goes in this area, but I have been searching and can not find a place to print some die cut stickers for me. I only need to 3 and every where I find has a min order. Anyone here know of someone who could do this? Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
To die cut stickers, especially if they are a custom shape, then a die has to be made. This is an expensive item and would mean your 3 stickers will cost a few hundred dollars, but the cost of a die is easily absorbed if a couple of thousand are being printed

Print them on some sticky back inkjet paper and cut them out with a scalpel, if you only need 3

Reaction score
INCORRECT...

Die Cut stickers USED to be like that - now they are still called die cut stickers, but for smaller orders they are cut on PLOTTERS much like the machined used to print blueprints - only with a KNIFE attachment instead of a PEN...

email me -- I run a small sticker/sign business and have wonderful turn around...no minimum order.. [email protected]

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.