photobooth

Reaction score
everytime i turn my photobooth on all i see is a blank screen. i dont know if there is something wrong with my camera or wat. can someone give me any suggestions as to what they think is the problem?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
imac, macbook, iphone4S, ipad2
You are a vampire?

Reaction score
everytime i turn my photobooth on all i see is a blank screen. i dont know if there is something wrong with my camera or wat. can someone give me any suggestions as to what they think is the problem?

Is the little green light on when you open Photo Booth? If it isn't then your camera could be faulty.

Of course, you can't use Photo Booth while using another application that requires the iSight.

OP
C
Reaction score
no photo booth is the only program i have up. after i take the picture, no picture appears on the photo list on the bottom of photo booth. no videos either.:Not-Amused:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro (4gig, 250 H.D. 7500 rpm) White Macbook (1 gig, 80HD), I-Pod Touch (16 gig)
is your camera covered? *stupid question...i know, but i've seen it before*

you may have blocked permission for your web cam. thats a security measure that doesn't happen often, but is used so nobody can externally activate your cam.

call apple tech help, they will know :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
hey this has happened to me before,
i turned off my macbook, removed my battery for about 5-10 minutes (cant remember exact time but it was around there), and then switched the computer back on.
photobooth was fine after that.
hope it helps :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.