Dlink DPR-1260+HP 1515n for Heaven's Sake!

Reaction score
Hi,

First, I'm not sure if this is the correct forum for this issue.

I've got this print server and I'm almost insane trying to setup it on my new iMac with HP Laserjet 1515n (1510 series). Well, if I try to print, specially graphics or pics I've got lots of "offending commands" errors and nothing prints or just a part of the image will come out of the printer. I'm with a huge stack of wasted paper on my side and no one seems to help me! I've downloaded the latest HP drivers and d-link is with newest firmware but no luck at all. I've noticed that when I send the print command from ANY aplication (with pics or too much information) the printer begins to work before spool is complete,so I only got garbage. On Windows, I guess I have more options to deal with spool issues and other setting but with Leopard I know nothing at all. I can't believe that this printer is useless since it works fine if I use another Windows computer to do the job. Any ideas guys?
In time, using a USB cable printer works fine.
Thanking you so much in advance,
Sergio

Leopard 10.5.5

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.