boot camp problems

Reaction score
We have a mac with os-x - we use bootcamp mostly because our kids need windows for school - of course now we have a problem. - I had installed xp along with windows for students professional through the school - I am constantly getting low disk space available messages when we are in Windows. One of brilliant children decided to free up some space and remove real tek - now we don't have any sound.

What reak-tek driver should I install in on Windows xp and is this the reason we no longer have any sound on the windows side - also how do I get more space on boot-camp it looks like I will have to close it down, remove it and then reinstall. Not what I want to do.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
My problem is even more annoying. I installed boot camp for my macbook last year but rarely used it. Today however when i accessed it, i couldn't go back to my os x system even though i selected it as my restart option and selected it in the boot menu. It just went into windows anyway!!!!!!

Further more, when the battery ran out and i plugged in the charger, windows is now just a black screen! A black screen of misery!! So now i'm left with only the boot menu which selects windows instead of os, and then goes to black screen so i don't have any hope of stumbling upon a solution.

Does any one have any miracle? or will i have to bring it to the mac store and have them rape me in the ***!!!

Reaction score
sounds like you just need to reinstall some audio drivers, but as for the low disk space issue, you are going to need to a) free up some space, burn dvds or put data on an external drive or b) back up the data you want to keep from the windows side and delete the partition in OS X, then reinstall windows with a larger partition.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
Is that the best advice you can give me. lol
plus i tend to stay away from the roving gangs of student rapists. not my scene really lol

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.