Windows desktop

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" Flat Panel iMac -15" 1.5GHz, 80GB HDD, 128MB ATI video card, 1GB RAM- PowerBook
Cool, at least it looks cool, too bad it doesn't act the same. J/K

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
Nice pic :) The Mac Mini is a supreme idea by Apple! :alien:

S

sivp

witeshark said:
Nice pic :) The Mac Mini is a supreme idea by Apple! :alien:

I agree, the Mac Mini is a great affordable mac that gives many windows users the opportunity to switch.
My uncle bought an iPod recently and had a world of trouble with it on PC, I told him that he had to upgrade his computer (it was slow 1.8 mhz, some cheeze acer computer) Than i remebered about the Mac Mini and recommended it to him.
He bought it, it didn't ship yet, but I know it's going to work like day and night compared to his old PC.

**He also made a ton of money selling his Apple Stokes'**

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook | 1.83ghz | 2gb ram
I did this to my PC before I got my iMac. Then it killed my RAM because I had so many extra apps running at once.

OP
M
Reaction score
edgefusion said:
I did this to my PC before I got my iMac. Then it killed my RAM because I had so many extra apps running at once.

I only have 256 mb ram and its running faster then before I added it all, weird eh

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
caffeine said:
im saving up for my first mac rig, i cant wait! :cool:
That's how I felt about 2 years ago. Then a year ago I made the switch and never looked back and happier than expected :) :alien:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
michaelmjc said:
I only have 256 mb ram and its running faster then before I added it all, weird eh

My PC had 256mb ram of before I downloaded all the extra apps so be careful. I can't imagine it would be running faster either, I don't see how that's possible.

C

CubeStyle

michaelmjc said:
This is really a pc, I just changed it to be a mac. Man I gotta save up for one!!!

Kewl, how did you do that??

I ask, because I use PC at work......... :(

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
www.osx-e.com should provide you with absolutely everything you need to make your PC look just like a mac. ;)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.