DVI cable

Reaction score
Do the new 24" Nvidia iMac's come with a Mini DVI to regular DVI cable?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
For starters, the iMacs haven't been updated to use the nVidia chipset (though there is a model that comes with an nVidia 8800GS graphics card). Second, you have to purchase a mini-DVI adapter separately

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2xiMac24 w Parallels 6 (1x White, 1x Aluminum), iPhone 3GS with iOS5
No - no iMacs come with any external cabling I believe. That is where they get us in the you know where. I found mine in the refurbished bin at an Apple clearance sale and was really lucky. They no longer have the month end sale. :(

OP
joelw135
Reaction score
For starters, the iMacs haven't been updated to use the nVidia chipset (though there is a model that comes with an nVidia 8800GS graphics card). Second, you have to purchase a mini-DVI adapter separately

Yes I have the unit with the Nvidia G-Force 8800GS. I will buy the adapter this week.

OP
joelw135
Reaction score
No - no iMacs come with any external cabling I believe. That is where they get us in the you know where. I found mine in the refurbished bin at an Apple clearance sale and was really lucky. They no longer have the month end sale. :(

I found one which I hope is correct.
48511.jpg

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.