Mac vs. Windows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Alright guys I know I am new to this whole mac thing being a hardcore pc user myself, but I have started a new project I am working on. What happens when a hardcore pc user looks into a mac and starts to use it atleast everyday for thirty minutes, will I actually decide to go with pc or will I end up with mac.

I will be conducting research about each operating system the userbility I am doing a hardcore study on both of these OSs and am going to try to find out which OS really is better.

I am going to post atleast three times a week an article on my findings and the new information I have learned.

Please tell me what you think by leaving a comment at
<link removed>

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
Well, it should be interesting

are you going to stick to technical aspects or allow impressions and feelings to creep in to the blog?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody MacBook Pro 2.26, 4gb RAM, 500gb HD
Sounds like an interesting project to document.

One small suggestion--MAC is an acronym used in the networking community which has nothing to do with Apple. Some Mac users are disturbed by seeing MAC (referring to an Apple computer) in all caps. Only the M should be capitalized. It's a common pet-peeve in the Apple community. Normally, I wouldn't bring this up based on a single post, but the Mac users reading your blog will notice it like a stain on an otherwise clean shirt.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody MacBook Pro 2.26, 4gb RAM, 500gb HD
Oops. Accidentally double posted.

Reaction score
Your question of which OS is "better" is nonsensical. It's like asking whether a banana is better than an orange.

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
Sorry, but your link has been removed. Our rules are very clear on the subject:

Spam: No Soliciting / Adverstising / Spamming. This includes advertising for your own site or forum. Use the Buy, Sell, or Trade forum for all private sales.

Go troll elsewhere please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.