Small damage, big concern?

Reaction score
My Macbook was manufactured sometime i think April 07' Ive been using it since May 07' anyway the back left corner of the "keyboard"(bottom half) is starting to lift up just a little from the case, right above the charging port. Its only a millimeter or two right now, i can push it down but it wolnt stay. If anyone could tell me why this is happening? and if it is of concern other than visually?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP l iPhone l iPod
i never heard of that before. if there is an apple store around you and you didnt cause any damage to you macbook to cause this then it shouldnt be a problem to get fixed, that is if it is still under warranty.

Reaction score
either something is loosening up or the body could be deforming a bit?
no apple care :S...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook: 2.16ghz/ 4 gb ram / 120 gb HD/500 ext. HD
hot glue ;)

No but seriously, if you want to get it fixed just take it to an apple store - it may be a really simple fix and perhaps they won't charge you for it (unlikely) but it's worth a shot. It doesn't sound too bad, maybe some connector just came out of place or something of that sort...

OP
F
Reaction score
Hot glue? **** no....cant say it didnt cross my mind for a split second tho. I took it in yesterday, genius said that its a plastic case, know problem they're ordering the peice(the one large plastice peice around the keys and trackpad) and they will fix it for free. Gotta love Macs and the service, try getting that from any PC company

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4ghz MacBook Aluminum/ 16GB IPod Touch :D
Thats sweet they are fixing it for free!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.