• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Zombie Walk 2008

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Custom PC
Did any one else go on Sunday? (Oct. 19th)

I just got the pics uploaded after extreme Fall-cleaning.. Anyways, check 'em out if you want.

It took place in Toronto, Ontario. Over 3000 people showed up this year.. It was an amazing event and everything went great!

Enjoy!

Braaaaaaainzzz!!!

EDIT: Sorry! I must have copied the url from the wrong tab! I fixed it!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8 Core 2.8, 6gb Ram, 2TB HD space, Geforce 8800GT//Macbook Pro 2.16, 2gb Ram
That link takes me to musiciansfriend.com for some reason. I want to see my lovable and adorable flesh eating zombies!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro Unibody
Nice shots man! Looks like it was a lot of fun.

Reaction score
Hahah I can't stop laughing at the Ronald McDonald's Zombie!

OP
Audio.Trench
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Custom PC
Haha yeah that was good.. There were a lot of very well-done costumes.. I did mine at the last minute, so it wasn't as good as I wanted.. Next year will rock though.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Base Model MacBook (White from early 2008)
I had heard of the zombie walk before, but had never understood the point. Is it just something nerds go to because it's cool? I go to anime conventions, so I completely understand. xD

OP
Audio.Trench
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Custom PC
No, I love Halloween.. It's just a chance for people who are interested in the season/zombies/etc to come out for a day and enjoy it..

There was the After Dark Film Festival afterwards, but i didn't stay for it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.
Doesn't San Francisco have something like this too?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8 Core 2.8, 6gb Ram, 2TB HD space, Geforce 8800GT//Macbook Pro 2.16, 2gb Ram
Dude, that looks so awesome. I want to take part in next years Zombie Walk. I'd go as a zombified buddhist monk!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Base Model MacBook (White from early 2008)
That does look pretty awesome. I would consider going, but hate making/ paying for a costume.

OP
Audio.Trench
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Custom PC
all of what i wore, I already owned.. I spent under $10 for the face makeup/blood and stole the rest from my gf.

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
This reminds of this.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G3 - You'll be missed.
So awesome. I wish there was cool stuff like that around here. I think the only horror stuff that happens here is Horror Hound Weekend. HorrorHound Weekend - horror movie convention and film festival I wanted to go this year, but I didn't do it. My lady friend isn't into horror movies.. well... she's on the fence, she likes some stuff like, the devils rejects and other films like that, but she won't watch "scary" horror flicks, it's hard to understand her... Nee way, I just don't feel comfortable dragging her around because it'd be boring as heck and she wouldn't know anything at all.

I wanted to meed Jeffrey Combs and a few others. Would have been so sweet. I wish I had someone to do that stuff with. I don't really know anyone anymore. Sucks not having friends at times, haha.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.