Audio MIDI Setup Help, Please

Reaction score
I have an Digidesign 002 Rack and I just got Propellerhead's Reason 4.0 I got the program running fine but now Reason wont recognize my 002 Rack, or rather It recognizes it but says all the (MIDI) Ports are Offline. I cannot connect my MIDI Keyboard until ports are online

Specifically Port three which is the Midi control port but nonetheless it says it is offline!!!
I have a mac with OS X 10.5.5 leopard I think the problem lies in the Audio MIDI setup my 002 Rack is greyed or "Dimmed" (as the Mac Help puts it) in the Audio MIDI Set up but the computer still recognizes it for other usages. I can use it for protools playing iTunes music though my studio monitors pretty much Everything but MIDI it seems. IF ANYONE CAN HELP, IM DYING FOR SOME DIRECTION HERE, I've scoured the internet to no avail. I hope someone out there is brighter than I am. Thanks To whoever can help

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.