Will this keyboard work with new 24" iMac?

Reaction score
I saw a Microsoft Bluetooth Laser Desktop 600 which has a bluetooth keyboard and bluetooth mouse. What I would like to know is if the iMac bluetooth will recognize this keyboard and mouse? thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacbookPro 15.4, 2.2ghz i7 (Late 2011), Macbook 1,1 1.83ghz CoreDuo
it should.. bluetooth is bluetooth. if it has some fancy optional keys, they may not be recognized, but for a basic keyboard it will work. look and see if they have OSX drivers available for it.

OP
joelw135
Reaction score
it should.. bluetooth is bluetooth. if it has some fancy optional keys, they may not be recognized, but for a basic keyboard it will work. look and see if they have OSX drivers available for it.

Thanks, but I found out a little while ago that the keyboard I was going to get is not Bluetooth. The fellow selling it on EBay gave the wrong information. I am now looking at the Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Desktop 7000 which is bluetooth.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.