Acquisition: Disappearing 'Browser'

Reaction score
Hi,

I use Acquisition's filter option quite heavily so I sometimes minimise the Acquisition 'Browser' (similar to the iTunes 'Browser'). This gives me more space to see my search results when I use multiple filters.

However, when I once used enough filters to span the entire 'Search Results' pane, it covered the search results. As usual, I completely minimised the 'Browser' to see some results. The problem now is that I cannot invoke the 'Browser' to come back. In fact, I can only see the lower half of the (artist/album/audio bitrate/etc) bar.

iTunes uses '#B' to invoke the 'Browser' but Acquisition doesn't have a shortcut.

Is there any way of restoring these settings?

I have already tried reverting to the default search appearance, re-installing, moving the 'Acquisition' folder from ~Library>Application Support to the desktop but had no success.

Here is a link to the appearance of my Acquisition search window: sendspace.com/file/g9s0oi

Please help!

OP
R
Reaction score
FIXED!!

What a ridiculous solution! I merely re-sized the window to be smaller, using the corner tab and this seemed to reset the little grabber for the Browser.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.