Can't open some sites!!

Reaction score
Hello everybody,
I joined your forums because I am facing a problem with my imac, and I have found how interesting it is to be a member here.

Well, everything was OK with my pc until I updated some software like :

Mac OS X Update
security Update
Safari 3.1.2
Airport Utility
iMac EFI Firmware Update
iLife support

and since that time I can't open one of my favorite sites and I can't see Youtube square that shows the song or what ever, although the site can be opened..Was it the updating because this is not the first time I update, or is it something else I have done?!
the Message I get is :
Safari can’t find the server.
Safari can’t open the page “http://www.......com/vforums/index.php?” because it can’t find the server “www.....com”.
How can I solve this?

Thank you

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
rMBP 15" / 2.6GHz / 16GB / 512GB
Are you connecting to the Internet via wireless, or cable ?

If you connect via wireless maybe you have to re-connect to the router after the update you did. Click that little wireless icon next to the clock on the top right of your screen and check if you can reconnect.

OP
B
Reaction score
Are you connecting to the Internet via wireless, or cable ?

If you connect via wireless maybe you have to re-connect to the router after the update you did. Click that little wireless icon next to the clock on the top right of your screen and check if you can reconnect.

It isn't wireless I am connected via cable!

Thank you Strukt :)

OP
B
Reaction score
Hi again :)
Ok, I'll ask for something else! What should I do, to go back to the primary settings that came along when I first bought my PC? I mean how I tell my imac to ignore all the updates without effecting my files?
Is that possible?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.