Strange things

Reaction score
Ok, here's a weird one for ya... Safari has been working just fine up till today, now all of a sudden i can't get on my home page anymore... I had it set for www.netscape.com, but it has always gone to it just a bit different than that address, it goes to home.netscape.com/main.adp which seems to be the mac version of netscape, which was fine, but now it keeps telling me that there was to much redirects trying to open "http://apple.netscape.com/apple.adp" and it refuses to go there. I came on the forum and was reading and wrote a message and it refused to save the message so I had to use FireFox in order to get things working again.

Anyone got an idea of what happened to Safari? FireFox seems to be working properly, going to netscape and here in the forums...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
I dunno, try backing up your bookmarks and resetting safari.

OP
James
Reaction score
Macman said:
I dunno, try backing up your bookmarks and resetting safari.

Bingo !!! that did the trick Macman, thanks. Don't know how the darn thing got into that mac version of netscape in the first place, but it worked at least until today when it decided to cash it in... i am now back at the original home page i started out with and things seem to be working right again...looks like FireFox can go back to sleep....(G)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.