First Profile Picture

Reaction score
I have bought the mac book couple months ago, and when I first started it, it took a picture of me. It has set it to be the profile picture, and I would like to keep that picture however I am unable to locate the source of that. It should be quite simple, and thank you in advance for any help!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.0 uni
open photobooth might be in there?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro Unibody
If it was indeed taken by photobooth, then it would be in your Pictures folder in the Photobooth folder.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
black macbook OSX v10.5.8, 2.2 Intel Core 2 Duo, 1GB RAM
system preferences in your apple menu/ accounts/ click on the picture to open up menu and choose edit pict. you have a choice of osx picts or take a new one of your self. hth

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
black macbook OSX v10.5.8, 2.2 Intel Core 2 Duo, 1GB RAM
am i invisible or something?
myself above said:
system preferences in your apple menu/ accounts/ click on the picture to open up menu and choose edit pict. you have a choice of osx picts or take a new one of your self. hth

Reaction score
How can I edit this picture?

am i invisible or something?

Does anyone know where that picture stored?

I want to edit it!

EDIT: Found the path of the pic
Code:
/Library/Caches/com.apple.user501pictureCache.tiff

Reaction score
Hi room, I have same Question, when I change my account photo in macbook pro (lion OSx), it return after sometime to the original photo I used first time,annoying because I don't like the original photo but I can't change, any suggestions please, my email [email protected]
thanks in advance

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.