Where should I buy a replacement MacBook battery and mains adapter?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" iMac, 2.8GHZ Core Duo Extreme, 2GB RAM, 750GB Hard Drive - iPhone 3G - Aluminium MacBook 2.4GHZ
My sisters MacBook battery has finally given out after 2 and half years. Not bad going. However, I'm clueless on where to get a new one from.

I've looked at eBay, the only problem being that, well, it's eBay and you can't always trust them.

The warranty has obviously expired, but I'd really like to buy her a new one asap so she get on with school work.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Reaction score
My sisters MacBook battery has finally given out after 2 and half years. Not bad going. However, I'm clueless on where to get a new one from.

I've looked at eBay, the only problem being that, well, it's eBay and you can't always trust them.

The warranty has obviously expired, but I'd really like to buy her a new one asap so she get on with school work.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Well there's always the obvious Apple Store...Link

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15.4" Macbook Pro, 2.8GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB DDR3, 128GB SSD Drive, NVIDIA GeForce 9400M+9600M GT
The apple store is probably the best idea as thepachman advised or you can try to find a better deal on Amazon.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.