CS4 interface

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" Core Duo Macbook Pro
I've seen some screenshots of PS CS4 and it's all in one window a la Windows. Please, please, please tell me you can switch this off on your Mac?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 2.4GHz 320GB 4GB Ram ATI Radeon HD 2600 PRO with 256MB memory
Yes. It is a check option in the Window view so just a one click on/off.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15.4" MacBook Pro 4GB 500GB 2.4Ghz
Honestly I like it, Its so useful to me because my working window isnt so cluttered with all these windows and a bunch of other crap.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
None... :(
I'm still on Windows, but I couldn't live with having them cluttered like that. (Only in a app - for the whole OS, it'll be fine)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 2.4GHz 320GB 4GB Ram ATI Radeon HD 2600 PRO with 256MB memory
I am slowly beginning to appreciate it, too. A bit confusing at first (having just become a Mac person and getting used to it) to go back to a window but I think the main point is that I have read a lot of moaning from die hard Mac fans about the new Window framing and it is completely off base. Just one click and you have your Mac environment back.

(wink~~ I had forgotten how much I like being able to resize a window from anywhere I feel like!)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.