Visual Voicemail?

Reaction score
I recently called Rogers and got a voicemail package added to my iPhone 3G. hat im wondering is how come I dont have the visual voicemail seen on the apple site? When I hit the voicemail button/app it calls a number then I get a voice telling me how many messages I have and hit 1 to listen 7 to save. etc, etc...Same as my house phone. I would like the visual voicemail feature but how do I get it? I never had a setup process or anything. I called rogers, they activated and when I hit the voicemail app it calls the voicemail. Before I set it up I would hit the app button and nothing would happen. So do I have to pay even more for the visual voicemail?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminum iMac 2.8GHz
You'll probably have to call Rogers to confirm you have VVM and not just standard VM on your plan. Also it may not go into effect until midnight of the day it's added. Also may try resetting your iPhone. Also make sure you're using the SIM that came with the phone as I've heard the older SIMs won't allow VVM to work correctly.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.2ghz, 3GB, 250GB - 16GB White iPhone 3G - 2nd Gen 1GB Shuffle
Call rogers, they cant setup your Visual Voicemail until you receive your phone and activate it. Exact something happened to me when I got mine.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.