• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

October 14 2008 keynote speech

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook 2.4 Ghz
Where can i download the steve Jobs' notebook keynote speech of october 14? I think its available on itunes store, bit I live in india & we dont have itune store support as of yet.
apple's website allows only streaming, not download

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Core Duo 20", iBook G4, iPhone 8GB :)
Go to the iTunes store, at the bottom select "US Store". Then you can navigate to the Podcast section and download the podcast.

Or try clicking this link.

OP
A
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook 2.4 Ghz
thanks goobimama, will check it out & report here if it works :)

OP
A
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook 2.4 Ghz
Does one need to have an account to download anything from itunes store? I dont have a credit card, hence no account.

Picture%203.png
Followed goobimama's instructions. The "get episode" button is not clickable. I think I need to log in for it. So am still stuck :(

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.