• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

flog the dead

jah

Reaction score
respect:
i know this is an apple forum and i appreciate everyone's opinion, i am sort of generating a new one 4myself:

-the ipod is overly difficult to use, for what it does
-the iphone well even tho its consistently better than expected its not.

here it is... (slashdot):
Slashdot | Steve Wozniak Predicts Death of the IPod

last few months i walk into an apple store and it generates less and less excitement, i see the same things there over and over. the stores in my area have stopped dusting (general house keeping) and things look dingy too.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17 inch 2 GHz C2D imac (5,1) with 3GB DDR2 RAM, X1600 (128MB memory) GPU - OSX 10.6.3
A good idea to flog the dead you know, they can't feel the pain. Well they're dead.

And yeah I agree with you the euphoria eventually will die down, but do the stores still get the sales months and even years after opening?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.