I think I could live with a 12in screen *pic*

Reaction score
I am starting to look again at the iBooks since the mac mini was a not quite what I hoped it was going to be. Here is a pic of my 14in Dell laptop, sitting on the screen is a piece of paper the same size as the 12in iBook screen. Sure it is smaller but it really doesn't seem that bad, plus the smaller size would just make it more portable.
12v14.jpg

K

ktparker

Hey, you have the same laptop as me. Is it slower than molasses? Mine is... (after only a year and a half of use).

G

Gar

weird! same laptop as me too! but then i switched to a 12in ibook. its so sweet,go for it my friend

OP
M
Reaction score
ktparker said:
Hey, you have the same laptop as me. Is it slower than molasses? Mine is... (after only a year and a half of use).

Mine is about 2 years old, It can still do all the stuff I need, WoW included. The outside casing has all kinds of scratches though, I drag it with me to school everyday.

It takes the same ram as an iBook so I could just steal the ram out of it if needed.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
as far as the 12 inch screen, its the same amount of screen real estate, just depends on your resolution settings.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" 1Ghz PB 768Mb 10.4.5 30Gb Video iPod 40Gb 3G iPod 1Gb iPod Shuffle
hey im planning to leave my packardbell laptop for a nice 12" powerbook as soon as funds permit, linux is good but its just too much to carry round all day

G

Gar

inflexion, take a look at yellowdog linux. im thinking of givin it a try when my warranty runs out

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
yea ive read good things about it but tbh im hoping that i wont have to bother with it, if i do i might go in deep and try gentoo :eek:

I

iPodMiniLover

Yeah, you might wanna go to the Apple Store and look at the 12". I have a dell that is a 15" that I've been using for many years and when I went to the Apple Store to look at a 12", those 3 inches seemed like a lot. I've decided on a 14".

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
hmmm i might decide the same then and end up goin for a 15" PB then

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.