Please help with vlc player

Reaction score
I downloaded it, I think I have it set up right but I cannot get it to play nor do I really know hot to use vlc.

Reaction score
just some generl tips;
when you open VLC you come up with a play button etc. at the top click on file then open media choose the media you want too open then press play then when you add more media it puts it into a playlist for you to veiw the playlist click on the bottom right hand were there is a button it should come up with the playlist then u can see whats going to be played to have a visuliser go to audio tab then click on visulisations u want
to veiw vids off the internet inside vlc e.g. youtube go to file>open network>click on the HTTP/FTP/MMS/RTSP thing then enter the URL of the vid u wish to watch
if you want a tutriol click here

OP
M
Reaction score
I got some files to play and now i'm tryimg yo play a rar file with no luck so far. Some of my quick time files don't play! Any advice.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini 14.3, 8.1 & 4.1, OS 13.5, 10.14, & 10.11 & 10.6; Macbook Pro 8.2, OS 10.12.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.