Ram Question fer teh BOOK!

I

irishllama

Ok, I wan to have a total of 768 ram i think it is, (what ever was on apple's site)

Does this mean i need a 512 stick? or what, because it says it has 256 "Built in"

its a G4, 1.2 ghz 12 inch ibook

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
yea, 512+256=768.

OP
I

irishllama

Macman said:
yea, 512+256=768.

So i should just buy the 512 module from crucial? I dont even have a manual on my ibook... i dont know how to or where to install it =/

(Im sorry for being such a newb at this)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
its really easy, buy it from crucial or owc and post for installation instructions when you have it ready to install.

OP
I

irishllama

ok , i also have a question about battery life, is there a way to get more out of your battery? because i am going to be going on a 8 hour flight with a over lay. Or is there a 3rd party battery out there that will last longer?

OP
X

xthisisRomancex

also irish when you take off you keyboard there will hbe a diagram that shows you how.. but it is symple to do..

OP
M

mangoSharingan

irishllama said:
ok , i also have a question about battery life, is there a way to get more out of your battery? because i am going to be going on a 8 hour flight with a over lay. Or is there a 3rd party battery out there that will last longer?

If you really must use it for the whole 8 hours, then simple: buy another battery.

OP
I

irishllama

ah , i was hoping there was a cheaper way, my bank acc. is "lacking" now that i bought the iBook.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.