Spaces- Applications Are Closed

Reaction score
I Dont think I properly explained my problem last time,
I have a leopard 10.5
I have enabled spaces and can move through them with the control button and arrows..I
have 2 enabled spaces right now
I can open any of the applications on the doc but iTUNES. It opens but the main thing doesn't open, like the program with the names of the songs. I have tried th eF8 thing but nothing shows..I NEED help

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
Does iTunes launch OK without spaces enabled?

Have you tried allocatting a particular 'space' for iTunes to open in using the Expose & Spaces System Preferences Panel?

OP
D
Reaction score
yes! it does the same thing with spaces enabled or when it isn't enabled. I also created a guest account and opened itunes with that and it opened properly..It is only on the admin account with spaces enabled or not...that it wont show up. It opens and is open at the top but it doesnt show my songs or the main itunes pag

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
OK, so at least we know that spaces is nothing to do with the problem.

As a starting point I'd suggest deleting the plist file:
/Users/<yourusername>/Library/Preferences/com.apple.iTunes.plist

Then repairing permission from Disk Utility

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Open Disk Utility (spotlight search for it or look in your Applications folder).

Click on your Mac Harddisk on the list in the left pane. Click the First Aid 'tab'. At the bottom of the First Aid pane you'll see a Repair Disk Permissions button. Click it and let it do it's thing.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
How about a re-install of iTunes?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.