How do i get songs off my ipod onto my computer???

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Powerbook G4, ipod nano, ipod video and a whole lotta love
I took songs off my ibook to save disk space and now i want to get my songs back on my computer. How do I do this, I have an ibook g4 running panther
Thanks in advance, Luke

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
there are lots of apps, ipod it, ipod browser, etc. just go to versiontracker.com and do a search for ipod.

OP
O
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Powerbook G4, ipod nano, ipod video and a whole lotta love
ok i know nothing about computers, and that last one throw malcolm adams was confusing?? I would need a little bit of an explanation, is there something i can just drag it from my ipod onto my comp. I think thats what the other ones were, i just have no idea how to do it

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20-inch iMac, 1GB RAM, 160 GB hard drive
Just download the folder, and open the Read Me file. It will tell you how to install the script. Just open Finder from the dock, open Library->iTunes->Scripts. Drag the script in there. The next time you open iTunes, click the script icon in the toolbar. It should say "Import audio files." What this means is that you can use iTunes (instead of some other application) to import your iPod tracks. Just select your iPod from the source list, select some tracks, and run the script.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.