• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Not new here

L

london99

I joined a few days ago as London and lost that account so I changed it to London 99 :alien:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
What do you mean you lost that account?

OP
L

london99

trpnmonkey41 said:
What do you mean you lost that account?

Well...long story short (instead of looking stupid)I tried to put an internal email in so people could write to me and it wouldn't accept it..soooo I thought I would say that to look good
:cool:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
Im so used to looking for London, london 99 is weird, cause now its like, 99 what?

OP
L

london99

Macman said:
Im so used to looking for London, london 99 is weird, cause now its like, 99 what?

Well...it's me london or me amanda with 99 added for kicks as in route 66 but upside down just think of that...:)

OP
L

london99

london99 said:
Well...it's me london or me amanda with 99 added for kicks as in route 66 but upside down just think of that...:)

soo macman, monkey, driven do i have my boys back?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
yea, its cool. but the 66 in route 66 was specific, like 36th street, 37th streety, etc, it was the 66th route.

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
I thought she was talking about: 99 monkeys jumping on the bed, one fell off and bump his head...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
Yea its fine but if you were having problems logging into your account schweb and muso have control over those and can fix your other account

OP
G

General_K

I was just getting used to seeing London myself. In any case, welcome Amanda! I have a niece by that name.
icon6.gif

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
rman said:
I thought she was talking about: 99 monkeys jumping on the bed, one fell off and bump his head...
but we have only 1 monkey, and hes trpn, so o well. but amanda sounds cool.

OP
L

london99

Macman said:
yea, its cool. but the 66 in route 66 was specific, like 36th street, 37th streety, etc, it was the 66th route.

*laughing* you've lost me..

OP
L

london99

rman said:

Monkey that will do, whats a few bumps huh? hoo haa

OP
L

london99

General_K said:
I was just getting used to seeing London myself. In any case, welcome Amanda! I have a niece by that name.
icon6.gif

haha well it's still me Amanda just with a 99 added

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
:p for lack of a laughing simley :p

OP
L

london99

Macman said:
but we have only 1 monkey, and hes trpn, so o well. but amanda sounds cool.
I agree we only have one monkey via trpn so I will take Amanda via london99

Case solved! I didn't even have to call Sherlock Holmes in hehehe

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display
trpnmonkey41 said:
Yea its fine but if you were having problems logging into your account schweb and muso have control over those and can fix your other account

yeah we can check the IP, and you can choose which account you want, double accounts is not accepted, so one will have to go. But we can help ya, just let us know.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.