• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Free Ipod

Reaction score
I ordered a new 16gb black nano on Amazon about a week ago and it will be here tomorrow, and funny thing, they never charged me for it. I checked my account and nothing. Hows that for luck :Cool: More than likely they will find their error, but for now I feel awesome. Anyone else had this happen?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
Don't get too happy, that charge may just not have been processed on their side. No way a company is going to send you something for free

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
New Macbook soon!
Apple never charges my account till after i get the item.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G3 - You'll be missed.
Yeah, that's most likely the case. They will charge you after you get the item. Other wise the orders haven't been processed yet.

LDB

Reaction score
The bigger question is what if it doesn't show up. Are you going to inform them of their mistake or by saying nothing be a thief.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Macbook Pro, 2.5GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB RAM, GeForce 8600M GT 512MB.
I ordered the Highlander Immortal Edition from Amazon UK, not only did they never charge my card for the purchase, but after the tin was damaged in the post they sent me out a replacement and never bothered pestering me for the damaged one back.

Also had Play.com fail to charge my card for items, never anything as expensive as an iPod though.

Reaction score
yea I recon they'l just be a bit late with charging your card. Your lucky if you do get it for free tho.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.