iDvd question

Reaction score
Hi! Does anybody here ever work with iDvd? I'm trying to make slideshows for my work but the program seems to put the pictures in a terrible quality during the burning on a dvd. Why is it neccesery and what can I do about it? Anybody?:(

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
you need to use imovie, Idvd is just for burning movies and adding a front menu to an iMovie project

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 24" 2.66 C2D, 13" MacBook i7 2.9GHz, iPad 3, iPhone 4
I've done this in iDVD using the slideshow feature, never had a problem. The only thing I can think of is that your photo quality is too low (under 2MP?)

If you're using images from the web that are 72dpi it will look horribly pixelated.

Reaction score
I too have a question regarding iDVD. Pictures taken with my Canon 30d came out blurry when burned with iDVD. These pictures are tack sharp and can be blown up to 16"x20" prints and look crystal clear. Pixel dimension x =3504 y=2336 resolution x=72 y=72
Can someone explain why the slideshow comes out blurry?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.