Customizing Safari

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MBP - 2.7 Ghz, Intel Core i7, 8GB RAM.
I'm trying to customize Safari 3 in OS X, but it seems all the plug-ins associated require SIMBL...which needs an Input Manager folder...which I don't have in Leopard :( All I have is Input Methods. Because of this, I can't find SIMBL anywhere in my system to begin installing these plug-ins.

Anyone have any better luck with customizing Safari?

OP
R
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MBP - 2.7 Ghz, Intel Core i7, 8GB RAM.
Safari Bookmarks

Is there a smarter way to open bookmarks? I click the Bookmark icon and it uses an entire tab, the current page I'm browsing, to view them. Is there a smaller, more compact way to open them that won't affect my browsing?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core 2 Duo, PPC G4
Create an Input Manager folder in [Hard Drive]/Library and then install SIMBL for Leopard:

SIMBL

SIMBL will create a Plugins folder inside [Hard Drive]/Library/Application Support/SIMBL. That's the location for plugins that need SIMBL. I use SafariStand with the latest version of Safari and Mac OS X 10.5.5 and it works great.

Claire

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.