Mac Tuneup

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
10 GB 13" MacBook Pro, 64GB WiFi, 128GB iPhone 7
Has anyone out there used "Mac Tuneup?" If so, how did it work? Is it worth $30? I'm using a MacBook running Leopard. TIA.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
What do you want it to do.

OS X does a good job of keeping things optimised, but disk utility comes with the mac and freeware or donationware utilities like MainMenu or Onyx are probably all you need to keep your mac in shape

OP
billwill
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
10 GB 13" MacBook Pro, 64GB WiFi, 128GB iPhone 7
MainMenu - how to call it up?

I downloaded and installed MainMenu but when I double-click on it in my Applications folder, nothing happens. How can I initialize it? TIA.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook OS Leopard
When you double click it, It should appear up on the very top menu bar next to Time Machine, wireless, sound, battery etc.

Cheers LL

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G5 PowerMac Dual 2.3 GHz 8GB DDR2 SDRAM Os X 10.4.11
I just started using Macaroni, and you can set it up to run system maintenance on a daily, weekly, and monthly schedule - all automatic.
I don't know what the effectiveness of it is, but I would think it would be enough paired up with the already built in efficiency of OSX...... I am guessing here.
Jon

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.