Need Major Mac Help

Reaction score
I just recently switched to Mac from Windows Vista, and I am already having a major problem with the Mac OS. This is my problem, everytime I turn my computer on and start to load the Mac OS (including the very first time) my screen will flash red, and keep flashing until I reboot my computer. I can't figure out what the problem could be. And worst of all, I haven't even got to use my new OS once!!:Shouting: :Shouting: :Shouting:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" 2.8ghz IMAC, MB Pro
So you bought a new mac, and it has never booted up correctly even a single time, but rather then take it back and get it replaced or repaired you post here? Why are you not taking it back where you got it exactly?

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
Or did you install OSX on a PC and expect it to work properly? Mac as you call it is a computer and not an OS. OSX is the OS. It's designed to run only on Mac (Apple Hardware).

Reaction score
Blogging about good deals on apple stuff. Come vi
At the very least, we need some specs to help.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.